Maintenancen Free Auto Battery
• Always handle batteries with care.
• Always store upright.
• Never over-fill with acid.
• Always charge in a well ventilated place.
• Always wear eye protection when handling batteries.
• Wear protective clothing if there is any rick of acid splashing.
• Do not use at the places near fire. Hydrogen gas generated from battery may cause fire and explosion.
• This 12v battery is only for starting engine. Do not apply for other uses.
• Keep out of the reach of children or the personnel who do not understand the manual. It may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When using the battery, wear safety glasses and rubber gloves.Sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• Replacement of battery shall be performed as per following order. If failed, it may cause fire and explosion. Remove cable from negative terminal first.Connect cable to negative terminal last.
• When connect cable to battery, make sure not to get changed post of +and -. It may cause the damage of electronic components or fire.
• When ueing the battery ,handle with care,sulfuric acid may cause blindness or severe burn.
• When moving battery, be careful not to drop the battery , which is heavy, Do not shake the battery with handle, if there is the handle, It may cause the injury.
• Do not shore the battery at the following places. High temperature and humidity. Being exposed to rain,snow, direct sunshine.